Wednesday 5 September 2012

Some Recent Collections......


It's monsoon here, super weather with lots of confidence in me. Actually my parents never even imagined I love photography this much. They still keep on pushing me like, do one thing properly, else nothing's gonna happen in your life and blah blah. I stay silent and this is actually a everyday-growing-challenge for me. I wanna show them that I can, and that's giving me a confidence. Anyway, I believe that every successful person has to go through a lot of struggle. So I am in.... :-) :-)

Random..
 I don't know the exact purpose of the above seen cute things, but  I guess these are mainly used for decorative purposes. But they are so colorful and attracted me a lot.

Boats..
 I think I need not give any detail to this..

Water drop 6
 As I said earlier, I am in love with the water drops. But mostly natural ones. And it being monsoon here, I am enjoying a lot capturing these. The purple leaves are of a cactus, many people mistake it to be a flower though.

Water drop 7
 I know it is a bit dirty, but the drops are beautiful. And I don't really wanted to miss to capture. :-)

Eye 1
 It's puchku's eye in a close up shot. And I am real thankful to her for posing for me. :-)

Grasshopper 5
Though I know it's not that good, but only I know what it took to get this much. I was like praying to God so that He helps me to get a good snap. :-| :-)

Happy clicking and enjoy the monsoon..


No comments:

Post a Comment