Monday 4 June 2012

Chimney installed in our newly decorated kitchen

My mom is soooooooooooo happy.. After so many days,ultimately her fascination about her kitchen was accomplished. We bought the chimney back in last December but there was no point of installing it before painting the kitchen and do some other decorations. So,we waited until the right time came. Now, we have it installed and mamma is happy with it and she made an awesome chicken preparation today. And mamma was cooking chapattis for the dinner last night with only the chimney lights on in the kitchen, I just loved the way it looked, I loved the playing of the lights and darkness. And, as usually I don't miss any opportunity of capturing whatever I like, so didn't I even yesterday. So here's the picture I took-


Mamma is a person who doesn't express a lot about how she feels but I can read it from her eyes... And I saw she was happy... So, we all are happy..

2 comments: