Saturday 28 July 2012

Moong Moorg Fry..

I have been silence since long time. This month has been busy for me. It was hectic in the beginning, boring in the middle, memorable in the end. I always find an opportunity to cook something new. My hubby was here last week and I just love to cook for him. And my mind always gets some new ideas itself and mostly they are appreciated. I named this preparation as "Moong Moorg Fry". It's kind of snacks, can be served in the evening with coffee, or it can be served with any main coarse item. I leave it up to you how you wanna have it. Now here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1] Chicken-cut into small pieces (500 gm)
2] 3 eggs
3] Moong Dal (75 gm)
4] Arrowroot (150 gm)
5] Salt (According to taste)
6] Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
7] Sugar (1 tbsp)
8] Chaat Masala (1+1/2 tsp)
9] Green chili paste (According to taste, I used 2tsp)
10] Refined Oil (to fry)
11] Vinegar

Method:


1] Marinate the Chicken with Vinegar and salt for 15 mins.
2] Wash the Moong Dal with water and dip in water for just 5 mins. Then grind it half in the mixer. The grains should not become full paste.
3] Make a batter with the eggs, half grinded Moong Dal, Arrowroot, Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, Chaat masala, Green Chili Paste. The batter should be beaten well so that no clot of arrowroot is there.
4] Take the chickens out of the vinegar and let them dry.
5] Heat the oil, dip the chickens in the batter and fry.
6] Serve with sauce or simply with black pepper and salt.

Now,isn't it easy?? Try at home and lemme know how it tastes. My hubby loved it. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment