Saturday 2 June 2012

I always dream big. Is it good??

May be like many people as well as unlike many people on this earth, I have some dreams which I never thought to follow,just because I have some responsibility towards my family, may be because I didn't have that confidence to tell my parents to have faith in me,I could do it, may be because those paths are full of hurdles until we achieve goal and I was afraid, but now I think I was actually a coward that I even didn't tell my parents about my dreams.
 Now, a person,new to my life, got to know about those dreams as he himself asked about those. And he was so great to make me understand that I could, he made me feel I already achieved the topper's crown.

 In our dreams we think only about achievements if you imagine you would understand. But when we come to the real world,that same path slaps and kicks hard. 
 But in the dream, we are wearing the crown, thousands of people are clapping to congratulate us, our parents are proud of us and everything seems beautiful around. But as I said, I am lucky enough to have the support to chase my dreams now. And I am already a step ahead, as I know my dreams well,I know my goal, I know the time I have. I never wanted to be an engineer. One of the reasons is: It's nothing different to be an engineer. But I opted for it because I knew it would make me self dependent faster than any other professions. 
 Anyway, I am happy because I had to do a graduation and I think engineering is a smart choice. So, now just dreaming big, without even a little amount of fear in my heart... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment